INOXPA Divert Seat Valve K
The divert seat valve is a hygienic single seat pneumatically operated valve with a wide range of applications in the food-processing industry, beverage production, pharmaceutical and fine chemicals industries.
Seat valves are operated automatically by a single-acting or a double-acting pneumatic actuator. By supplying compressed air, the shaft is moved to place the valve in the “open” or “closed” position. The 180º rotation of the pneumatic cylinder of single-acting actuators allows to have a normally open or normally closed valve.
Design and features
- Compact and robust design.
- Normally closed valve (NC) in the standard version.
- The valve can be changed to normally open (NO) by simply reversing the position of the pneumatic actuator.
- Standard connections: weld (mm or inches).
- Available sizes: from DN 25 / 1″ to DN 100 / 4″.
- Easy assembly/disassembly of internal parts by loosening a clamp fastener.
- Open lantern allows visual inspection of shaft sealing.
- 360º adjustable body.
Parts in contact with the product AISI 316L
Other parts in stainless steel AISI 304
Gasket EPDM according to FDA 177.2600
Internal surface finish Ra ≤ 0,8 μm
External surface finish bright polish
- Double-acting pneumatic actuator.
- Manual actuation.
- Gaskets: FPM in compliance with FDA 177.2600.
- Connections: DIN, Clamp, SMS, RJT, FIL-IDF , etc.
- “Twin-Stop” actuator.
- C-TOP control unit.
- External position sensors.
- Steam barrier (if shaft sterilisation is required).
- Jacketed body.
- Surface finish: Ra ≤ 0,5.
- Material and roughness certificates.
Various configurations of bodies
Note: Values valid for standard actuators.
For other pressures, bigger actuators can be assembled.