Keystone Series GR Resilent Seated Butterfly Valves
The Keystone Series GR is a heavy duty industrial resilient seated butterfly valve aimed at general purpose applications.
- Wafer and lugged body design with face-to-face dimension according to EN 558 Series 20 and API 609.
- Designed according to EN 593 and API 609.
- The seat is field replaceable and fully isolates the body and shaft from the flow.
- Primary shaft sealing exceeds the pressure rating of the valve and prevents leakage through shaft area to atmosphere.
- A secondary shaft sealing provides back-up safety.
- A molded-in 0-ring in the seat for flange sealing eliminates the need for gaskets.
- Shaft seals prevent moisture penetrating into the shaft area.
- The two piece shaft allows for a thin disc and provides minimal obstruction to flow [up to ON 300]
- Rounded polished disc edge gives full concentric sealing. lower torques. longer seat life and drop-tight shut-off.
- Body locating holes allow ease of installationand centering between the flanges.
- Extended body neck allows for pipe insulation.
- Actuator flange according to ISO 5211.
- Top and bottom shaft bearings for optimized support and minimum friction and decreased torque.
- Top bushing absorbs actuator side thrust loads.
- All valves comply to Pressure Equipment Directive 197/23/EU] Module 81 + D.CE Marking.
- Available approvals: NSF/ANSI Std 61. ACS. KIWA. WRAS. DVGW-G. ABS. CU-TR.
- Sizes ON 20 up to ON 40 might deviate from the above mentioned features. Please contact factory.