Lowara Horizontal Multistage Pumps e-HM
State-of-the-art hydraulics with best-in class efficiency combined with IE3 motors mean the lowest possible operating costs. Also, thick sheet metal casing, high-quality bearings and stainless steel guarantees a long service life.
- Best-in class efficiency
- Long service life
- Low noise levels
- Delivery: up to 29 m³/h
- Head: up to 160 m
The e-HM series is a modern, robust designed pump
- State-of-the-art hydraulics with best-in class efficiency combined with IE3 motors mean the lowest possible operating costs.
- Thick sheet metal casing, high-quality bearings and stainless steel guarantees a long service life.
- High-efficiency hydraulics, motor and thick sheet metal pump body keep the noise level to a minimum.
Reliable water supply for most buildings; from family houses up to 10 floor apartment buildings. The e-HM is available in different versions
- Bare pump
- On/ off system with pressure switch and pressure tank
- Semi constant pressure system with Genyo electronic pump controller
- Constant pressure system with Resiboost variable speed controller
- Constant pressure system; Smart Pump with ultra premium efficiency IES2 variable speed package including IE5 motor and communication with BMS systems
Full offering for numerous applications including washing & cleaning, water treatment and food & beverage industries.
- AISI 304 or 316
- Compact and high efficiency versions
- Mechanical face seal and o-ring options
The e-HM is certified by WRAS, ACS and D.M. 174 for use with potable water.
|General Specification||e-HM Horizontal|
|Delivery||up to 29 m³/h|
|Head||up to 160 m|
|Power Supply||both single and three-phase 50 and 60 Hz|
|Power||from 0.30 kW up to 5.50 kW|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||16 bar|